The meeting on December 9th happened in GRIP-Concordia. The following are meeting notes:
BIGGEST AND MOST IMPORTANT TIME SENSITIVE THING TO DO:
~*~*~*~*~ PUBLICIZE THE CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~
We got it up for all languages here:
- Val will take care of NAASN mailing list (done!), reminder: ask James to forward it (oh yeah will now!)
- Lea will take care of UQAM.
- Nicholas will take care of CLAC, COBP.
- Nathalie will take care of Solidarity Accross Boarders and other community organizations.
- Ashley will take care of McGill, Concordia, and non-university organizations.
- Kai will take care of Go-Go Collective.
Please send to friends and individual, of course. If you think of anywhere else to send, please go ahead and send, surely its ok if we send it twice. I hope we can get a graphic to be able to poster the call around Montreal!